o
My first totems!

Posted by rubyredcornbread nc (My Page) on
Sat, May 14, 11 at 5:58

Tell me the truth...but be kind! lol

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My first totems!

Well, I thought I uploaded a picture! I'll try again!

o

rubyred, I have faith in you. I know you will get it done. I am still amazed when my pics make it. I will keep checking. I want to see your totems.
Marylee

o

Hi rubyred, if you need some advice on posting the pictures just let us know. We're looking for them.

Shirley

o

ACK! a teaser! Post them, please!!

o

An easy way to remember to post pictures ... copy the "HTML" code for your picture at your photo album site after you click on your picture. And then paste it in your message. Usually when you click on the code, it copies it. I like using "Ctrl V" to paste things. It seems easier than using the drop down menu or your mouse. I actually prefer that people post pictures in their message rather than a link to their photo album. Instant gratification!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here