Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Garden ladies

Posted by ladyofdirt 5 (My Page) on
Sat, May 11, 13 at 7:56

Hello everyone. I am looking for some pictures of garden ladies, the ones sitting in a chair. I remember seeing them a couple years ago, but my computer at that time crashed and I lost all my pictures. Could you post some links or pics for me please. Thank you.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Garden ladies

Hello ladyofdirt.
That happened to my pictures too.

I googled garden junk lady (you could also try garden gal) and came up with some. This is the third page. You'll have to follow the links. The first pic is a good one of 2 in chairs, and then in the fourth row down the second pic is of one in a chair.

Also ran across this person at pinterest who has collected a few good pictures of some wonderful garden ladies. Not all in chairs but some great ideas.
http://pinterest.com/theglassgarden/garden-ladies/

Here is a link that might be useful: google garden ladies

o

Thank you garden2garden for the info. great info,will be working on mine today.

o

I had several of them. I hope I can still put this picture on here for you. You cannot see her shoes in the picture. ENJOY! Jlily

o

Sorry I can't seem to get the picture to work. Mine had moving arms. She was continually waving to passersby. I hope you will share a picture of yours when finished. JLily

o

Trying his picture again. I am getting frustrated.

JLily

o

jlily, she is great looking. I made mine yesterday and will post her picture as soon as I can find some fresh batteries.
Thanks for sharing

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here