Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Hypertufa Frog Village

Posted by becky_ia z4 IA (My Page) on
Thu, May 12, 11 at 10:23

Just finished creating a hypertufa planter filled with small succulent plants and decorated with little frog people. I also made the house using an wooden birdhouse, covered with rocks, grouted and added evergreen moss for the top. will set on my front porch steps.

becky

[URL=http://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii79/becky_ia/?action=view¤t=frogvillage.jpg][IMG]http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii79/becky_ia/th_frogvillage.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Hypertufa Frog Village

Been awhile since posting pictures and never remember how to do it right. So will try again!

Frog Village

o

ADORABLE!!! Good lookin' Tufatoo! Tufa terrific! You do puzzles also?

o

After I posted the picture and saw that in there, wondered if anyone would notice! No, I don't but had someone give it to me because it is a garden scene! You are very observant!

becky

o

What a nice frog village~
I have never done tufa, but always wanted to!

o

absolutely adorable. Would never have thought of a frog village with all the stir going on about fairy gardens. I LOVE it. Thanks for sharing.

o

I love it! Hypertufa is on my "to do" list. Your frog village has just moved hypertufa up the list.

o

Becky, that is so neat. I really like your village. A change from fairy villages. I wonder what one of these creative people will come up with next.
Marylee

o

That is fantabulous! I love it, where did you ever find those cute little frog people? You did a great job with the container and the little house is so sweet.
Frou

o

Great job. I've never seen such frog people.
It all looks great together.
Kathy

o

How cute is that!! Love the frogs and their house and your plantings and planter as well...great job!

o

Those are some adorable frogs! And they sure look happy in their new digs. Love your little garden. Did you make the little house or did it come like that?

o

Love your hypertufa planter...nice work! And adorable work on the birdhse! Tufa on my "future projects" list also! TFS, becky! Jeanne S.

o

Becky, that is just delightful. I've never seen the little Frog People before either. How cute. I need to add this to one of our GJ Inspiration albums....which one, LOL.
Misc Album or the Fairy and Gnome Album? Or both, for that matter.

Love it, especially as I love froggy stuff in the garden.
(no real ones around here unfortunately).

hugs, Karen

o

Reminds me of 7 dwarfs for some reason!! Long day but they are so cute & puzzle looks right at home in the Village!! Very cute & well done! Jan

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here