Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
A Mother's Day Gift!!!

Posted by calamity_j z7bc (My Page) on
Mon, May 14, 12 at 11:16

DS's friends all thought he was crazy...buying his Mom a couple of old bottles as a gift for Mother's Day! A son who knows his Mom!;-)

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: A Mother's Day Gift!!!

What a great son you have! A perfect gift, for sure.

o

Great present! Now, that's a well educated man!

o

• Posted by cnm1 6Oh (My Page) on
    Mon, May 14, 12 at 17:25

Great present!!! My daughter gave me a really nice tool belt(what I asked for)!!!! Yeap no perfume in this house!!!

o

Beautiful color blue. Looks like writing on them too, even more interesting! You've got a son that listens to you & gets things you like!! Great isn't it!!Jan

o

Those are really pretty - the flowers and the bottles! I love blue glass!

o

Wonderful! Both the bottles and the son =]

~digger

o

They are the old milk of magnesia bottles, not really old but collectable. AND the lovely smelling lilac, one of my favorites! Now I gotta plan a ultimate bottle tree usage for them!!! WhooHoo!

o

Great son you have! Lucky you!

This topic reminds me of the year I got a bandsaw for Christmas.... I knew what I was getting, so I asked my sisters-in-law for 'good' hand tools. They thought I was crazy and what I got was smelly stuff, which I never used-I did keep the cute bottles tho. I still love my bandsaw!

o

Both keepers!!! Enjoy! Pretty lilacs, too! TFS! Jeanne S.

o

cnm1: My motto is: Tools Not Jewels!!!ha! Or anything for the garden...colored glass, junk, plants, etc.

o

tools not jools! Love it!
I can see you had a happy mothers day!
Kathy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here