Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Am I done yet????

Posted by rafor (My Page) on
Thu, May 12, 11 at 11:39

So planted 4 window boxes, several pots, some perennials in the new bed next to the glasshouse, have cupcakes in the oven for the tennis match tonight and the lilacs are blooming!! I think I'll go for a scooter ride now and then a nap before I have to play tennis :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Am I done yet????

Not quite done-LOL-need to finish painting-grin.
But it all looks GREAT!
Wish the little window house was mine.

o

Oh yes, waiting for a few days of dry warmer weather to paint. But that's not what's predicted for the next few days :(

o

Love....Love your window house and ALL your gardens. Everything looks so nice and inviting.

o

The glass house is looking so good. I really like that your window boxes are similar, yet each slightly different.

o

Color me pea green with envy of your schedule and your glass house. You are doing a great job, you'll enjoy it so much, I know we enjoy our little one.
Frou

o

Things are looking so pretty and green Rafor! Great job on the window boxes and your window house is very pretty with it's landscaping as well! Thanks for sharing with us!

o

Your glass house came together beautifully!
And my you are busy, I hope that you are done for a nice rest.
Lilacs not quite blooming up here yet.
Kathy

o

Beautiful house and lovely yard! I really love that lovely orange totem in your one window box. Keep us posted on your progress! It looks like you have some room left for some awesome "junk."

o

Adorable glass house! Does this mean you can't throw stones?

o

Glasshouse ENVY here!
My gosh, you are making progress!
Your potting bench you showed us ...looks great there!
And your window boxes filled w/flowers are quite beautiful! Keep up the good work! Enjoy riding your scooter, too! Jeanne S.

o

You've really been busy! It all looks great, love your glass house! Neat area by it. It just needs to fill in with some rain & sunshine & will look lovely! Like your window boxes. I planted strawberries in iron planter with 1 of those liners, squirrels love taking it away. Nice work! Jan

o

First...Wow. Second...WOW !!! I'm loving EVERY thing!

If you're done tho, could you please send me all that energy you seem to have?

hugs, Karen

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here