Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Yard Sale Find

Posted by dandelion_2009 7 (My Page) on
Mon, May 23, 11 at 14:27

I bought this at a yard sale and would like to turn it into a fairy house to sit in my fairy garden. I need some ideas a[IMG]http://i1083.photobucket.com/albums/j391/jackie51010/Yard Sale Finds 2011/048.jpg[/IMG]nd suggestions. Thanks

Why is it so hard to post pictures on this site?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Yard Sale Find

jeannespines taught me how to post pics on this forum. Here are her directions. Hope they help you as much as
they helped me.

"go to your photobucket pic you want to copy by moving your cursor over the top of it
...a list pops up under the pic of 4 choices...click on the 3rd one down, HTML code (it should change & say "copied" right beside the HTML (if it doesn't, then "right-click" & choose "copy")

... go back to your GJ message you are typing your message ("left-click" to get cursor back in message box) then "right-click" & choose "paste." A bunch of glibberish shows up in your message ... but when you then click "preview message" you will see your pic in the body

Once you get the idea, it does become easy to do. Hope this helps you post a pic for us.

o

Hope you don't mind but this should work....

Here is a link that might be useful: doll house

o

No pic ...says it's been moved or deleted...please try again.

o

There was a picture there when I posted the link. She must have moved it. ?????

o

Thats funny cause last night I followed azcactus directions and put up and saw two pictures, now their going too! ???

o

dandelion...if you 'delete' or 'move' them in Photobucket, then you break the link here on Garden Web Forum, so they are gone from here. Did you do that? Jeanne S.

o

dandelion, try it one more time. Sounds like you were able to post but if you delete or move them in Photobucket, then you break your link to this site. It happened to me too, and it is frustrating, but once you learn it become easy. So come on let us see your pic, we all would love to see it and give you some suggestions. We love fairy gardens and love to see what others have done in theirs!!!

o

Does anyone know how to upload from a mobile? Tells me the pics are larger than 60kb. :(

o

Hi - here's what I do:
1. To add a link when you're posting a new message, write your text & go to the preview page, then scroll down to the corrections area & you will see the link/URL boxes, so you can paste your link URL in there, then check the link (by clicking it) in the 2nd preview before submitting.

2. To embed an image, use "< >" & put "img src= imageURL" in between them (minus quotation marks, of course).

HTH

o

Ok :) finally here it is sorry about that. I started painting this house green. What would be the best glue to use? Any ideas on how I should fix the outside and inside?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here