Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Latest Gnome Garden

Posted by marlene_2008 7 (My Page) on
Thu, May 30, 13 at 14:32

Finally just decided to battle off the cicadas and create my newest gnome garden. I've found that using cookie jars works well for fairy and gnome homes and I found the two little gnomes at CVS of all places. I used an old wringer washer tub as the container.

Gnome garden photo Gnomegarden_zps655c8c16.jpg

photo Gnome_zpsef917de8.jpg

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Latest Gnome Garden

Cute! I've been finding cute little ceramic houses at thrift stores - the kind you can put a tea light in the back. They work great too.
Arlene

o

That is so cute!

o

That's adorable :) And I love that you recycled the tub.

o

That's adorable :) And I love that you recycled the tub.

o

Very creative!

o

Gnomes...I must admit...freaked me out as a small child...scary old men in gardens. But miniature and they really are cute!

o

Cute, cute! Love the frog and the little cat!

o

I know what you mean about the gnomes cadillactaste...I never liked them much either and still only have ones that have a "sweet" disposition about them. ;-)

o

A few...are sweet. They have an antique one at a trail path we walk...I wouldn't mind this one...he seems more afraid of me...than I of him! Lol but my husband is afraid I'll become addicted. May still have to get one and hide him somewhere.

o

Or...hide him in a statuary mushroom patch...see if he blends a bit. :) Ohhhh I like that idea a lot!

o

Very cute.

o

Sooooo cute!

o

This is a trip down in Gnome land. I've got some gnomes, too. Perhaps I'll try my hand at a gnome garden when I finish the present project. TYFS JLily

o

I don't have any gnomes, but I think the littlgardens are as cute as can be!!!
I like the 'hiding' one too.....

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here