Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My new 'Flower Bed'

Posted by marlene_2008 7 (My Page) on
Sun, May 29, 11 at 16:47

Got this idea from the Flea Market Gardening Magazine and so far it's working out well. I had the old iron bed and decided to add it to my existing flower garden. I added the purple metal piece on the headboard and had to junk it up a little. ;-)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My new 'Flower Bed'

Marlene, that is a wonderful setting. It is so pretty and restful. It has everything.
Marylee

o

Wow, Marlene...it looks like it's always been there & that everything is 'resting' peacefully! Love your added BLING...& also the totems & such that you had in your garden...wonderful bird cage, too! TFS! Jeanne S.

o

I love love love this !!!!!!!!!!! So cute love your flowers!!

o

• Posted by sorie6 Zone4 Colo (My Page) on
    Sun, May 29, 11 at 22:38

Really sweet. I love the bed!! Pretty garden

o

Lovely setting & the totems, cage & other goodies just make it such a cozy area. Nice job! Jan

o

AWESOME ! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this!

Gosh, each post of yours I've read has just gotten better and better. You have been on a roll with creating in the garden! I think I need you here, LOL.

hugs, Karen

o

Very pretty and lush! I love the purple accents and your lovely totems. If you ever get tired of the bird cage, I'll gladly take it off your hands. ;^)

o

Great Idea, I have a iron bed in my shed I took apart and have yet to find a new home for it. Hmmmmmmmmmmm!

o

Perfect setting, perfect accents, perfect flower "bed"!!! Love it!

o

Well done. It really belongs.
Kathy

o

No nap in this bed.......it looks too busy to rest. What an awesome setting you created. LOVE it!!

o

Thanks so much for all of the wonderful comments!

o

That is really beautiful!! I love the purple metal "bling" you added---it was just the right touch! What an eye; everything looks wonderful!----Sheri

o

I too love, love Love it You can truely say
"don't let the bed bugs bite"

o

I'm so jealous of your bed. It's so full and lush- especially compared to my bare dirt one! Really, really, beautiful little vignette. So peaceful and restful. I love it.

o

That is so pretty, it fits right in. I really like the purple flowers and all the other GJ thrown in for good measure. I see your lovely fountain peeking out in the backgroud too. Beautiful.
Frou

o

Love it!!
Kathi

o

Fabulous! The setting has all the right touches. Love the pink, lavendar, and purple.

o

Love it. Always wanted to do that, just beautiful.
Suzq

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here