Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Latest Totems

Posted by marlene_2008 7 (My Page) on
Sun, May 29, 11 at 16:52

Been working on some more totems for the garden and these are the last two I've finished. Decided to try some with ceramic pieces instead of just glass.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Latest Totems

Marlene, those totems are really neat.
Marylee

o

I have done a couple with ceremics....Your
chickens are great!

o

I like your little chickens on that totem! Looks like your gardens are coming along, too! Happy Summer days ahead! Jeanne S.

o

Love the chicken one it is cute !!! They are both cute!!

o

They are both lovely tho I really like the chicken 1 with the other chickens on the ground really makes the garden "come alive"! Jan

o

I like those a lot. I did several with ceramic items awhile back and they are actually my favorites I think.

Your little bird is so pretty. If he's not glossy, I've found it helps to hit them with the spray gloss sealer. They are more protected and much easier to clean too!

hugs, Karen

o

Cool!! I've found that some of the ceramic doesn't do well through the winter in my area so I'm going to start bringing the ceramics inside at that time of year.

o

I really like them both. I like the glass pieces you added to the yellow one. I bet they really sparkle in the sun. These make great additions to your beautiful garden!

o

Love your rooster and hen w/chicks! Going to have to put them on my wish list for our next spring fling or junk train.

o

Those are marvelous and my kind of totems!! Very well done!!-----Sheri

o

Marlene, those are really super duper. I want to try using ceramics too, I've been saving up. I like your yellow bird, very pretty. You are making me feel guilty, I have boxes and boxes of glass waiting to be put together.
Frou

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here