Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Step ladder reformed

Posted by marlene_2008 7 (My Page) on
Sun, May 29, 11 at 16:55

This old step ladder had gotten way to wiggly to trust as a ladder, so I decided to borrow some ideas I've seen on our forum and make it into a garden display....never have enough places to display our "junque", do we?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Step ladder reformed

Marlene, that is wonderful! I love it.
Marylee

o

Another super job for our 'viewing pleasure'. I really like the color you chose. I painted mine purple (what else, LOL) several years ago and it needs repainting. I think I am going with a different color now.

hugs, Karen

o

I like how the flowered bowl pulls together the blue and red. I love the cute little fairy too. Very pretty in your garden! And boy do I love that giant hosta!

o

All your projects look pretty and so nice in your garden. Thanks for sharing them.

o

Love it! Your little sprite is so cute!

o

Very pretty! You certainly have a flare for putting things together.

o

• Posted by sorie6 Zone4 Colo (My Page) on
    Mon, May 30, 11 at 19:50

Very cute. Great job. tfs.

o

Thought I posted...must have forgot to hit the submit!
Cause I said in that post, I am cravin' that chicken!
What a great recycle of your old ladder...love the color & your displays! TFS, Marlene...you're on a roll! Jeanne S.

o

Very cute!!

o

Love the enamel pan with snail in front of it! Both are nice & the chicken & lantern-all of it!! That color ladder really shows things off well. Jan

o

Well done Marlene... SOOOO much eye candy, I love it

o

I sure enjoyed looking at your creation. It all looks soooo good. Thanks for sharing.

o

The chicken on top really does it for me! I love the colors and the way you displayed everything!----Sheri

o

Ladderlift Services are the cost-effective way which offers streamlined vertical transport throughout the board.verhuizers gezocht is designed especially for traversing on a ladder track which has the potential to carry materials in difficult access areas. http://www.transit-move.be

Here is a link that might be useful: Ladderlift Services

o

Wonderful!

o

See - THIS is what I want to create around our red shed! Your little cottage is just wonderful, and I love the color surrounding it... the plates in front... the mailbox... it's just delightful!

o

I love the plates idea! I'm needing different things for edging around my multiple garden baeds. I refuse to use the boring 'ol stones from Home Depot. This is unusual and I'll definately use it! Great Idea! Got any more ideas?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here