Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Recent totems

Posted by marlene_2008 7 (My Page) on
Mon, May 16, 11 at 17:26

Over the past few weeks, whenever the weather would permit, I've made a few totems. The first one is one that I made with the beautiful bluebird that Chelcass sent to me in the junk train.

Photobucket

This picture is a little deceiving because this little guy is only about 24 inches tall, but I thought the colors looked great in the sun.

Photobucket

And the last one is made from pieces that my SIL brought me last fall.

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Recent totems

Nice combinations! The bird 1 is my favorite.(I like blue anything!)but the bowl with the birds on it really make it unique! The clear & turquoise are nice together & probably sparkle like crazy in the sun. Bell & interesting vase sure make the last 1 different. Jan

o

Oh, you found a perfect spot for that JT bluebird! Wow, that is beautiful! The other 2 are not shabby either! Nice work, Marlene! You've been busy! TFS...am lovin' the cobalt blue! Jeanne s.

o

Marlene, your totems are beautiful. Jeanne is right, you have been busy.
Marylee

o

All those are just wonderful, Marlene. I knew that bird was going to be a fantastic totem topper when you showed the photo of it. The blue totems are always my favorites, so I'm glad the bird found a home on this beauty.

And I LOVE the TALL turquoise totem with the bunny topper!!
Tho that bunny would have never made it OUT of my china cabinet, much less out of my house! LOL

The last totem is so striking with the colors in that middle vase. What a focal point that is!

You sure have a talent for putting these things together.
hugs, Karen

o

Very pretty! they all look great in the garden.
I know hwat you mean about the weather...
Kathy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here