Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Old windows and milk cans

Posted by indylisa IN (My Page) on
Sun, May 23, 10 at 18:24

First posting so I hope I can get pictures to load. I still need to add flower pots to the windows. I have had these windows for 6 years and finally have done something with them.I have had to move recently and had the milk jug seats around a firepit, now in town..no firepit here:( I really enjoy this site!!!

Thanks for some neat ideas!!
Lisa

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Old windows and milk cans

Welcome to the Garden Junk community! Can't see your pictures, but sure would love to! Try again please....

o

6 years is not too bad. You have to let your junk RIPEN!!! lol

o

OHHHH, can hardly wait to see photos!

Sylvia

o

Pictures please! You've got my curiousity up! Welcome to a wonderful forum and I look forward to seeing what you do with the windows and milk cans!

o

How do you get pictures to be small enough to post? My cell and Kodack digetal are to big?I have set them to the smallest size they will go? I have tried to post but that is the rejected message I get...still trying

o

I have uploaded at garden galleries...I am going to figure this out lol

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here