Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Pics from the plant sale

Posted by catalinagrey MN 3/4 (My Page) on
Tue, May 11, 10 at 19:42

I thought you might like to see some pictures of the garden junk I sold at our plant sale.

There are a lot of pictures, so I just put them all on my blog. The link is below. Hope you like them!

Here is a link that might be useful: Pics from the plant sale

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Pics from the plant sale

Okay did you use glue for those glass flowers? And were the stakes metal or wood (okay is there a tutorial here..lol?)

Faboulouso pictures....I just bought a blackberry and a raspberry. Never thought they would grow in the coastal areas of so cal...have not planted them yet. Want to plant them in containers cause I hear they run wild with their rhizomes. Any pointers?

o

Your prices are very reasonable. I love everything. How you used cans as planters, how you priced the plate flowers by how much you wanted to keep them, your incredible variety! But still there is a theme, and something for everyone.
Hope you made lots of money.
Kathy

o

Nice healthy looking plants!! Great plate flowers, I love the ones with wavy plates! Glad the sale went well!! Jan

o

I wish I lived closer! I would have bought a couple of your plate flowers. I loved the totems and the plant markers were all very cute. Great prices on everything. No wonder you sold out so early!

o

Wow, everything looks great! The plate flowers are too cute. I wish I could have been there, I can't seem to stop buying plants this year. It's about to break my pocketbook.
Frou

o

WOW, great sale, catalina! You have been busy! Your plants look wonderful & of course, your unique garden art! Plate flowers so cute! Now, if the weather will ever cooperate & quit raining & warm up again! TFS! Jeanne S.

o

Glad your sale was so successful! Love all of your plate flowers, feeders, totems, etc. Wish I were closer too...I would have snarfed up some of those perennials!

o

So much fun seeing pics from the sale. How did you advertise your sale? I'd like to try that next year--maybe it would pay for the many varieties of heirloom tomatoes and sweet and hot peppers I'd like to start. Like the way you had posters with the photos and information about the diff. plants you sold. Nice job! I would definitely like to go to that sale. And loved the variety of plants and garden art you offered.

o

Catalinagrey: Would you do the sale again? What would you do differently? I'm thinking about doing a sale in May, but don't have any experience with the plant sale thing, but am a good gardener. What tips would you have?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here