Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Cobalt Blue in the Garden

Posted by kirkus (My Page) on
Tue, May 10, 11 at 20:12

I love Cobalt Blue Glass in the garden. I was excited to see Flea Market Gardening share ideas about Cobalt Blue Glass...tickled they showed some of my garden creations! :o) Great site! They also have a Facebook page! GREAT IDEAS!!!! Had to share! Bear Hugs! Kirk

Here is a link that might be useful: Flea Market Gardening & Cobalt Blue Glass

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Cobalt Blue in the Garden

I saw all of your creations on the website today! They look awesome and your article was very nice too!

o

Great article about your blue creations. I never tire of looking at them!

o

Lovely article & everything looks so good in your garden. The blue bird bath is wonderful & I love the clean elegant look of the chimes. Glad she put you pics on so more can see them. Jan

o

Kirk, that is a wonderful article showcasing your cobalt blue. I loved seeing your creations all together. Everything you have made is gorgeous.
Marylee

o

Very nice, great write up. The glass windchime is so beautiful. Well done!

o

Well, wasn't that a great compliment to be included on such a beautiful blog. As always you and Carol's projects are stunning.
Frou

o

Well done Kirk I always enjoy copying .... Oops LOL I mean looking at your work. You do such a great job, Its great that you got to be in that blog. Wooo Hoooo!!!

Hugs, Carmen

o

Wow...is that cool! That was fun to see you on that blog, Kirk! You & Carol do such cool things with cobalt blue! Love it all! Jeanne S. (I'm collecting for a birdbath/feeder)

o

I just ordered a bottle tree from Kinsman, they had free shipping for one day. Alas it's back ordered until the end of the month so I have to be patient!! At least I already have some blue bottles :)

o

Enjoyed your write-up and of course all the beautiful blue

o

Nice to see your beautiful things again.
What fun to be written up and thanks for sharing the link.
Kathy

o

So glad to see you get some outside recognition, besides us fellow junkers here. ;) I love everything you, your wife & family have made over the years, but I am especially inspired by that birdbath! I had missed seeing that one before.

Thanks for sharing the link with us! Totally enjoyed it!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here