Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Fairy Garden

Posted by KathyWI none (My Page) on
Sun, May 12, 13 at 21:10

This week my sister *& I made our mom a fairy garden. It was a blast. We used a lot of small "junk".

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Fairy Garden

very cute! I love the arbor and the way the plant will grow up and over it and thus it will keep 'changing' and is not just a static piece. :)

o

Adorable! Please share details about the mini bottle tree! Thanks for sharing!
Arlene

o

TOOOOOO cute. I love the little arbor!

o

Thank you everyone! The bottle tree is made from Copper wire and little bottles from the Dollar Tree. They are about 1" tall. Found them filled with fingernail glitter 8 for $1.00. The same size at Hobby Lobby are 3 for $2.39. They were clear and I sprayed them with glass paint.

o

Very cute! I love it!

o

I love it. That mini bottle tree is just adorable.
Makes me want to make a bunch of mini bottle trees.
Kathy

o

Well, how CUTE is that?! LOVE the mini bottle tree, the arbor, the river, heck....I love it all!

Great job! I'm sure your Mom loves it too!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here