Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
bowling balls with silly faces painted on them

Posted by nanalovesjunk (My Page) on
Mon, May 23, 11 at 21:49

does anyone remember where i can find the picture of the bowling balls with the two faces painted on them? thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: bowling balls with silly faces painted on them

I don't know for sure that the one you are looking for is on this site, but there are 266 photos of BBs there. Also over 100 pictures of garden art, among other things. There are wonderful pictures there.
When you get to the site, click on photos at the top of the page. The next page has several listings but at the bottom of the page ( after the mosiacs heading) it says
"All galleries" that is where the Bowling balls are. I
don't know how to link....some one else might do that.
This group split from garden junk because of Spike's rules (Some of you may remember Spike before IVillage).
It's an interesting site. I wish more people would visit there. Emnest (Dottie) the moderator, still posts here sometimes.

WWW.gardenjunk.org

o

Nona, here's the clickable link for the "photos" page where folks can go look all the different stuff. I didn't go thru the site yet to see all the neat things, or see the bowling balls. I will later tho.

hugs, Karen

Here is a link that might be useful: garden junk site

o

this one has one with a face using the holes for eyes and mouth.

Kathy

Here is a link that might be useful: BB art

o

Thanks for the link,Karen, but you still have to go to the bottom of that page and click on "all galleries" to see the Bowling balls and lots of other neat stuff.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here