Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
seafire1

Teapot Totum pic in garden

seafire1
16 years ago

Thanks for the instructions for making this, it came out great!!

{{gwi:145397}}

Pam

Comments (20)

• princess_mimi
    16 years ago

Very cute! I love it!

~~Mimi

• cindee11461
    16 years ago

wonderful!!!! I love it too(-:

• Purplemoon
    16 years ago

ME TOO !!!!!!!! I love the whole area in fact, so delightful. That birdbath is wider than most I've seen, really like it a lot. Is it stone or resin?

Karen

• kudzukween
    16 years ago

That's so cute,love the tea pot totem. Wonderful birdbath,wow!

• Bright199
    16 years ago

It did come out great!!! Love the whole setting.

• seafire1
    Original Author
    16 years ago

oh thanks everyone and thank you all for your ideas!! Yes the bird bath is resin, easy to clean and move around when the mood strikes me. Was a clearance item at my local garden center, couldn't pass it up.

Pam

• foxygrandma9
    16 years ago

Love the whole area! That teapot totem is the cutie's thing. thanks for the eye candy.

• craftylady-2006
    16 years ago

Hi Seafire, love the teapot totem, very cute. Are you new to the forum, I haven't seen your name before. If so, let me offer my Welcome to the Junk Pile and say you'll have a wonderful time checking in here. It's so much fun to see what others are doing or just to comment on someone's project.

• favesis37
    16 years ago

oh how cute! i want one now.lol

• seafire1
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Craftylady,

Not really new here, I've posted a few times. Mostly just a troll. I did get the totem idea here!! I am pretty active on the Bluebird and Bird Watching Forum's. I also like some of the gardening forums. Isn't spring grand???

Pam

p.s. thanks all for your kind comments!!

• deanie
    16 years ago

Could you please tell me how to make the totem, how to stick it together etc.
    Thanks
    geraldineb@tlb.sympatico.c

• gardener64
    16 years ago

Love the totem and I agree the whole garden is awesome, I have that pr of bunnies also!
    thanks for sharing

• seafire1
    Original Author
    16 years ago

deanie,

Basically most people use GE Silicone II. You can get it at a home suppy store.

Here's someone else's partial post "If you are making a free standing totem, a large plate or bowl on the bottom helps to stabilize it, especially if you cover the plate with mulch or dirt. I quess the height is your own personal preference, you will know when it looks right. I have left mine out overwinter, but I live in the deep South and we rarely have hard freezes. Make sure all of your pieces are placed to where they do not hold water, unless of course you are making a bird bath. In other words if you use a saucer place it upside down."

Have fun!! You can also do a search on this forum and find lots of instructions and ideas!!!

Pam

• snowbunny_wi
    16 years ago

Too cute, I just love it. I might have to look for some old teapots now :) Love your bird bath too!

• busdriver12
    16 years ago

I also love the whole bed,nice fence.Looks great.

• luvstocraft
    16 years ago

I love what you've done with that whole area, it all goes together so well. I have those bunnies too. Love your teapot totem--I want one! Luvs

• Woodsy
    16 years ago

Oh Wow!! I know what I'm making my gf for her birthday now! lol. She has a "tea garden"...all herbs that she uses to make teas...this will be PERFECT for her to put there. Thanks much for sharing your picture! You did a great job on yours!
    Woodsy

• deanie
    16 years ago

Thanks so much for the quick reply!I will look for the stuff!

• textilejo
    16 years ago

I love that flowerbed!! Your blue ball is great and I love it's stand.

I have teapots but I hate to stick them together:-) they look so nice on my metal tea stand.

• seafire1
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Woodsy,

That is so perfect for your GF and I'm sure she will just love you for it!!!

Pam