totems in my garden.....again

Posted by janniegrannie (My Page) on
Wed, Jun 9, 10 at 1:20

Trying again...please stick with me....lol

Here is a link that might be useful: teapot totem

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: totems in my garden.....again

You have some adorable teapots there! And what an ingenious way to plug the spouts - with glass globs! Is that a heavy ashtray as the base? I haven't attempted a glass totem yet and my first worry would be finding an appropriate base. It looks like you found one that's heavy enough.

o

Most of my totem bases are plates or even glasses....but I thought this one needed something heavy. It's a large bowl turned upside down. Be careful .... this can be addicting....lol

o

Looks great, I love the blue in the center! Looks like a nice heavy base so should last well in the garden! Jan

o

You are SO right, Jannie...totems are terribly addicting! Love all of your teapots and I really like the way you put the glass globs on to keep the water out! Smart thinking! Thanks for sharing your creation with us.

o

Your teapot totum is adorable. It wouldn't do for me to have that in my garden-I would have to sing-"I'm a little teapot--" ENJOY! JLily

o

Oh no...Lily...now I'll be singing that all the time.....lol

o

That is really cute. Very creative. Be sure to keep the water out of the saucers or the mosquitoes will be thick in your yard!! TFS.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here