Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
neat idea to make small concrete planters

Posted by purplemoon z9 Phoenix (My Page) on
Sun, Jun 6, 10 at 1:51

Browsing blogs again, and ran across this one. How easy to make little flower planters!

hugs, Karen

Here is a link that might be useful: concrete flower bowls

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: neat idea to make small concrete planters

Very nice for variety of uses & pretty dog too!! Jan

o

Thanks Karen!
I love these. I can use the bowls I have for mushhroom tops. Haven't made concrete this year, I'm chomping at the bit!
Kathy

o

I like this idea...may have to try it.

Lisa

o

Bookmarked it, purplemoon! What a great idea,...I really love the glass candle holder idea for summer get-togethers! TFS! Jeanne S.

o

Thanks, Karen! Love the planters.....
I got to the site started looking and have spent the
last hour there! Got as far back as Nov 2009 and decided I HAD to stop! Wrote down where I stopped. LOL
That's why I can't seem to get away from the computer!

o

I love these!

o

Yes you can spend countless hours on the net looking at ideas and design. I know a lot of my hours are spent looking! This is a great idea. I have a giant platter cover (from work parties) that has a fancy design in the lid. I want to use it to make stepping stones. I wonder if it is too thin? Or if I use it, it won't be usable for a second time. I have not dabbled in concrete at all...chomping at the bit here as well.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here