Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Celebrate Life

Posted by kirkus 5a (My Page) on
Thu, Jun 30, 11 at 2:12

A wonderful Garden Junk friend sent us this cement piece for Christmas. I LOVE IT! She lives by Carruth Studio where it was made. It says, "Celebrate Life". Carol and I hung it on an arbor right outside our bedroom window so we can see it all of the time and think of our wonderful friend! :o) Big Bear Hugs! Kirk

I'll attach a link to the Carruth Studio site. :o)

Photobucket

Here is a link that might be useful: Carruth Studio

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Celebrate Life

oh wow, that is awesome! I love all the detail in the dress and branch. How thoughtful of them!

o

She is AWESOME! Such a great view to see out of your bedroom window!

o

The piece is pretty small...about 5 inches by 3 inches...so detailed. :o) It is so beautiful! :o)

o

She is absolutely beautiful! Thank you for sharing.

Marylee

o

What a terrific gift. I love it and thanks for sharing the link.

o
follow up

Wow....I've been all through this website.....maybe it wasn't such a good idea for you to share it after all.....there are SO many of his designs that I LOVE!! I want them all!

o

Kirk, that is so lovely. What a fabulous gift. You sure found the perfect spot to enjoy it.

I agree with Marlene, LOL, maybe you shouldn't have shared that website.

hugs, Karen

o

Beautiful! Loved browsing the web site, too! TFS! Jeanne S.

o

Very sweet reminder, of course you also have a couple of little ones "full of life" in your house! How are they taking to the new dog? Jan

o

What a lovely piece!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here