Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Posting pics from my phone

Posted by nancyjane_gardener USDA 8ish No CA (My Page) on
Fri, Jun 27, 14 at 2:32

I have a fairly new stupid phone, a Samsung galaxy 3, I think.
I would LOVE for someone to walk me through how to post pics to these boards from my phone!
And I do mean walk me through it!
I don't go with "yajust....." I need step by step instructions that I can print out and keep with me til I do it at least 5x with the instructions, then it will set into my brainpan!
Let it be known that when you say yajust download/upload http/hmzx/lmwo I don't get that!
I do know how to post my photos from my phone to facebook, pretty proud of that!
I put out the same question on the test board, have done searches, and no luck!
You guys are posting all sorts of pics and I would love to join you! I have a pretty neat garden and would love to share! Nancy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Posting pics from my phone

When you are posting a reply, about 4 lines above the text box where you write your reply, there is a line that says

Image file to upload (optional): and a clickable button that says "choose file".

Click on the "choose file" button

When the next text box pops up, click on "Choose Existing"

That should bring you to the photos section of your phone. Just scan thru your photos and click on the one you want to use.

With this method you can only post one photo at a time. If you want to post more than one photo at a time, you need to go to an image hosting site, just like you would if you were posting photos from your computer.

o

OK yajust.......
I had to throw that in. I laughed when I read your post. I know exactly what you're talking about. .LOL.

o

Yea. I think it worked! I'm giving it a test run. Thanks for info

o

epic pic !! I am so making one !! I have ton's of squirrels on the farm!!!

o

What a hoot! Glad you managed to post!

o

Except it wasn't ME! LOL Nancy

o

Lol Nancy! Well now it's your turn.

I love that squirrel maze. My uncle had my dad make a squirrel sized hamster wheel which he put out in his back yard and it was always turning with the squirrels taking turns. He would throw a little treat in side to get them started.

Thanks for the picture.
I wonder if any squirrels get stuck in there?

o

Oh my word! I love the squirrel maze!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here