Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Frogs on Trellis

Posted by kirkus (My Page) on
Thu, Jun 30, 11 at 2:53

My wife Carol bought me these stained glass frogs from the Terry's Village catalog. Aren't they cool? I hung them on my old, wooden, ladder trellis I made. :o) If you haven't seen my trellis, I'll attach a photo. Bear Hugs! Kirk

Photobucket

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Frogs on Trellis

Those are just too cute,what wonderful ideas you have and carol is sweet to buy those for you, I love the trelis now I have to go looking for an old ladder, NOT!!! LOL.
I have so much stuff in my yard now that HOA send me a letter to clean it up....IMAGINE THAT. They just don't appreciate good art LOL TFS
Happy Junking
Carmen

o

Love the new frogs! They look so happy on your trellis!

o

I love your frogs and your ladder trellis. You are so creative.

Marylee

o

Kirk, I've always loved that trellis. Its just the neatest idea and so perfect for your place. Those crazy tree frogs Carol found are a hoot. Looks like they were made for your trellis too. Really add a pop of color.

Carmen, I don't think any HOA's know how to appreciate garden "art". One of my kids lives in an HOA place, he loves it, but I couldn't handle someone telling me what I could and couldn't do. Tho I try to keep most of my GJ stuff out back where we live, just cause of how all my neighbors yards are done. Nobody into garden junk stuff around here. I did put a set of tipsy pots out front, and have quite a bit of stuff on or around my patio. But the front yard doesn't have any out in it. I rather have my stuff out back anyway, since that's where I am most of the time (except now when its 116 the next few days!)

hugs, Karen

o

• Posted by 9bark 3bto5a (My Page) on
    Thu, Jun 30, 11 at 20:55

Funky trellis I love it! Looks like an old fishing net.

o

I love this trellis, too, Kirk! And the froggies have found a perfect home! Carol has such good GJ taste! You're lucky! TFS! Jeanne S.

o

Frogs look right at home on that trellis. Looks like they are the quiet type! Jan

o

What a perfect home for those delightful frogs! Carol finds the best stuff!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here