Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Pics of May GS

Posted by laurastheme (My Page) on
Tue, Jun 8, 10 at 3:13

I'm finally getting photos posted of some of the items I had at the garden show in May. That radiation really zapped my energy for awhile.
Laura

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Pics of May GS

All are awesome, but I really Love the last one! so unique! Also, you did a great job on the coffeepot people, the eyes are just perfect for each one!

o

WOW, laura...you really made some wonderful pcs...I so like your color combos...& especially all the shapes you used & how you chose to put them tog!

The 2nd from the bottom is very intriquing...the pcs you used I have not seen done before...all your pieces are so well balanced! Hope you're doing better! Keep up the good work...maybe you'll be doing another sale! Jeanne S.

o

So many great ones to choose from. I think for my favorite I'll pick the orange one and maybe the green teapot one. Thanks for giving us peek.
Frou

o

I especially like the winking guy in the cup on #5.
it seems to me, my gramma had that same little one, too.

the title made me think there was going to be pics of a little boy..lol...GS?

o

Very nice!!!

o

Those are awesome!! So glad you're feeling better too! You really have some beautiful and unusual pieces of glass and pottery. The last one is particularly great I think and I love the pink birdbath too! Just beautiful. Thanks for sharing them with us.

o

Laura, I'm with coppertop! All these are unique but that last one...WOW.

I hope you are feeling a lot better. Will keep you in my prayers for what you are going thru.
Take care and hugs,
Karen

o

I hope you are feeling better and will be back in the garden junk saddle soon. I love seeing pictures of your creations! Those teapot/coffeepot people are so adorable. I like that second from last one too. Very different and kind of tribal looking. But the last totem is absolutely gorgeous!

o

Your people totems are so cute & the other ones so unique, never have seen a lot of those pieces. Thanks for showing them to us & hope you are well on way to full recovery!! Jan

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here