Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Hula Frog

Posted by tinfoilhat 10 (My Page) on
Fri, Jun 22, 12 at 6:33

It's not easy being green.
One of the unwritten rules of my hobby is I won't buy anything but expendables like welding rod and paint. Everything has to be found or scavenged. I had to break that rule to post my new gal.
I bought the grass skirt so I wouldn't be posting naked girl pictures on the forum.
Hula Frog
Made from helium tank, International Harvester air cleaner, rebar, and Yamaha motorcycle parts.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Hula Frog

• Posted by cnm1 6 Oh (My Page) on
    Fri, Jun 22, 12 at 7:26

Oh my!!!! I think that was an excellent reason to break your rule. How Cute!!! Geez, how I wish I knew someone to weld.

o

love it this was 1 tine it was ok to break the rules just love her

o

That is soooo cute. I love, love, love it.

o

LOLOL!!
That is great!
I agree with cmn1----

o

super cute! I love her squiggly arms and nail polish.

o

Oh, I LOVE this!!!!

o

I have not stopped smiling since I opened your post! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your Froggy girl! The wavy arms are just perfect and she is one finely manicured lady...lipstick, nail polish and long, lush eyelashes! Great job Tinfoilhat...she's FANTASTIC!

o

I'm sitting here giggling. This is the cutest hula girl I've ever seen.

o

Toad-ally adorable!!!lol! I too love her!!! Perfect! You and Robert are making us all wanna go learn to weld!!!

o

She's a winner, is that frog on the rock to the right of her, her off- spring or is he for real? She wouldn't be much of a hula dancer without her skirt,thanks for not embarrassing her, she's such a doll! You need to have Don HO singing "Tiny Bubbles" & bubbles coming out of his mouth!!LOL(so she has some music to do her dance) Jan

o

Marlene said it all...she is fantastic.

o

A topless dancer ! Robert -- where's her coconuts ?

ROFL ... You outdid yourself -- AGAIN ! I could throw away my antidepressants if I got to overlook your yard everyday -- everything in it so far has made me smile :)

o

Fantastic! Made me smile,(~~& giggle~~) too! Love the shade of lipstick!!! I'm glad you didn't recycle an old broom or mop...she's tops (less, too, as toomuch said) ...color me (& her) green w/envy...nice shade, too! TFS, tinfoil! Jeanne S.

o

You're lucky that I live on the other side of the country. Lest I be tempted to sneak over in the middle of the night for some frognapping. You really should go into business. I would love to buy her.

o

Oh . . . I LOVE her - I absolutely LOVE her!

I do agree, though, that she needs coconuts. ;)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here