Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
tinfoilhat

Hula Frog

tinfoilhat
11 years ago

It's not easy being green.

One of the unwritten rules of my hobby is I won't buy anything but expendables like welding rod and paint. Everything has to be found or scavenged. I had to break that rule to post my new gal.

I bought the grass skirt so I wouldn't be posting naked girl pictures on the forum.

{{gwi:146787}}

Made from helium tank, International Harvester air cleaner, rebar, and Yamaha motorcycle parts.

Comments (22)

• cnm1
    11 years ago

Oh my!!!! I think that was an excellent reason to break your rule. How Cute!!! Geez, how I wish I knew someone to weld.

• trashydj
    11 years ago

love it this was 1 tine it was ok to break the rules just love her

• marquest
    11 years ago

That is soooo cute. I love, love, love it.

• nonacook
    11 years ago

LOLOL!!
    That is great!
    I agree with cmn1----

• rachelthepoet
    11 years ago

super cute! I love her squiggly arms and nail polish.

• lmyers59
    11 years ago

Oh, I LOVE this!!!!

• Marlene Kindred
    11 years ago

I have not stopped smiling since I opened your post! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your Froggy girl! The wavy arms are just perfect and she is one finely manicured lady...lipstick, nail polish and long, lush eyelashes! Great job Tinfoilhat...she's FANTASTIC!

• laurastheme
    11 years ago

I'm sitting here giggling. This is the cutest hula girl I've ever seen.

• Calamity_J
    11 years ago

Toad-ally adorable!!!lol! I too love her!!! Perfect! You and Robert are making us all wanna go learn to weld!!!

• sunnyca_gw
    11 years ago

She's a winner, is that frog on the rock to the right of her, her off- spring or is he for real? She wouldn't be much of a hula dancer without her skirt,thanks for not embarrassing her, she's such a doll! You need to have Don HO singing "Tiny Bubbles" & bubbles coming out of his mouth!!LOL(so she has some music to do her dance) Jan

• marylee_2010
    11 years ago

Marlene said it all...she is fantastic.

• toomuchglass
    11 years ago

A topless dancer ! Robert -- where's her coconuts ?

ROFL ... You outdid yourself -- AGAIN ! I could throw away my antidepressants if I got to overlook your yard everyday -- everything in it so far has made me smile :)

• jeannespines
    11 years ago

Fantastic! Made me smile,(~~& giggle~~) too! Love the shade of lipstick!!! I'm glad you didn't recycle an old broom or mop...she's tops (less, too, as toomuch said) ...color me (& her) green w/envy...nice shade, too! TFS, tinfoil! Jeanne S.

• pixie_lou
    11 years ago

You're lucky that I live on the other side of the country. Lest I be tempted to sneak over in the middle of the night for some frognapping. You really should go into business. I would love to buy her.

• freshair2townsquare
    11 years ago

Oh . . . I LOVE her - I absolutely LOVE her!

I do agree, though, that she needs coconuts. ;)

• tinfoilhat
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Hula Frog has been doing a striptease out in the wind and AZ sun so I figured it was time for a make over. She got a new green grass skirt and a coconut bra, and my pond got its PG rating back.

{{gwi:146788}}

• oldcrafty
    9 years ago

AWESOME!!!! She's as eyecatching as she was the first time! The coconuts are a cute addition

• Marlene Kindred
    9 years ago

Her makeover is wonderful! Glad to "see" you on here....you've been gone a long time.

• ravencajun Zone 8b TX
    9 years ago

I was wondering what happened to you!
    Been missing all your great creations. Hope all is well and the hula look is awesome.

• sorie6 zone 6b
    9 years ago

OMG she is the cutest!! TFS.

• dirtbug
    9 years ago

hahahahaha shes awesome!!!

• sunnyca_gw
    9 years ago

Glad to see you are keeping her respectable, don't want her arrested for indecent exposure!! She's too cute to end up being a jailbird--ah, jailfrog! Jan

Sponsored
Snider & Metcalf Interior Design, LTD
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars23 Reviews
Leading Interior Designers in Columbus, Ohio & Ponte Vedra, Florida