old windows with flowers

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: old windows and milk cans

I finally got a picture!!!

Lisa

o

Love your old windows idea! This looks so great. I had a welder cut a rustic fern on the front of an old milk can and put a light in the lid. It lights up my back door pathway. Just love old milk cans. Also, put the top of a concrete birdbath on top of another. Never thought about a tractor seat though. Great ideas. Thanks.

o

Beautiful! Can you sit on the seats? How are they attached?
Kathy

o

Great idea! Love the windows and the milkcans with the old tractor type seats...hmmmmm, I have one of those seats...now where did I stuff that milkcan?

o

Lisa, glad you could post a photo. That is a wonderful, rustic, vignette. I love old stuff like that but never find it here in Phoenix. Nice job you did.

hugs, Karen

o

Thanks to all!! The seat is attached with a bolt kathy and yes you can sit on them. We had them around my firepit, but we moved and I couldn't part with them...so found a new setting :-)

o

Yay, on getting a pic posted!

Your windows look great here on the fence...and old milk buckets so very rustic! Tractor seats, a great addition! TFS! Jeanne S.

o

Great vignette! I love the milk cans and old tractor seats. They always look so comfortable. I love how you have the pots of flowers under the windows too. Very cute! But what are the interesting looking things by the middle window? They look like butterflies.

o

Looks great , I want the tractor seats!! I told my DS to watch for 1 when he is out building bridges(like they'd be laying around) I do remember cow sculls, they used to be laying around from here to Vegas, bet you couldn't find 1 anywhere out there now!! They were bleached white as could be. Should have gotten 1, they looked great on GJ, someone had couple last month. Milks cans are nice too! Jan

o

Luna the butterfly is a windchime and the other is a humming bird.
Lisa

o

wow I love the use of old tractor seats!!!!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here