Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Mosaic Eye Candy

Posted by luvs2click 5 Ohio (My Page) on
Thu, Jun 24, 10 at 8:21

I found this blog while surfing and thought of the folks on this board. Check out these two posts describing a Garden Gallery Show - loaded with photos. At the bottom of the post if you click "home" it will take you to the original blog. The blog-writer is in the process of building an outdoor kitchen with found junk.
Arlene

http://confessionsofacurbshopaholic.blogspot.com/2010/06/garden-gallery-show-sale-part-1.html

http://confessionsofacurbshopaholic.blogspot.com/2010/06/garden-gallery-part-2-mosaics.html

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Mosaic Eye Candy

OMGosh! I was in heaven looking at all of the wonderful creations! Why don't I have friends like these ladies? There stuff was just amazing! Thanks for sharing the link with us....a real treat!

o

Oh my gosh, just GORGEOUS!!!
Ok, I have a question - they were selling the mushrooms as hose guides. I know a lot of people on here have made them, do any of you make them for hose guides? I'm wondering how they are driven into the ground to keep them from being knocked over with the hose?

o

Thanks for the link. I'm following that blog now.
I love the mushrooms. I'd like to know what they charged for them.
Kathy

o

here is one...

Here is a link that might be useful: confessions of a curb shapaholic part 1

o
RE: Mosaic Eye Candyfdafd

part 2
' hope it's okay to post the links...

Here is a link that might be useful: part 2

o

Gosh, tons of stuff that is not mosaic, I hope all the gang here stops to look at this post. So much to see.
I absolutely flipped over these things.......

Garden Junk by Sandy n Bobbi in Rochester

Karen

o

They probably put rebar in the mushroom so they could spike it into the ground...hmmm, another project??!! Thanks for posting all that Eye Candy!!! Lovely garden!

o

luvs2click, what a wonderful treat! I loved all the "junk" along with the mosaic pieces. They did outstanding work! Thanks so much for sharing!

Karen, I was at a thrift store today and saw some floor lamps. One had three pieces coming off the main pole with tulip like shades on them. The lamp was silver and the glass shades were white. I was imagining the thing painted green with plate flowers somehow attached to the ends where the shades were. he-he

I admired that copper colored floor lamp with the birdies on it and the grapevine wound around it.

Calamity_j, I'm saving that site to my favorites. Again, TFS!

o

I live about an hour away from where these pics were taken. I wanted to go so bad this year, but couldn't. I really, really hope to attend next year! :o)

o

I DID get to go to her show this year, and it was well worth the drive. I took several photos of my own. I didn't buy anything this time, but I will probably be back next year. I am about an hour away too and not 1 yard sale on the way home.

o

Gasp ...........

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here