Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
finally some vines..

Posted by doodys 9 (My Page) on
Tue, Jun 15, 10 at 8:49

but no flowers yet on my MG...but all in all what with the hot weather here in the South I'm just lucky to have these survive so far....Overlook the coffee can..forgot to remove it:)Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: finally some vines..

Looks good on your trellis....give it time...it will bloom...try a little miracle grow...it helps mine to bloom better!

o

That bright green is the perfect accent for the purple. You don't really need the blooms. But I'm with Marlene, I'm a firm believer in Miracle Grow every two weeks.
Frou

o

Looks nice! I use Miracle Gro too, I tried those pelleted things & I didn't see anything happen & you get to look at the pellets forever, Miracle Gro I see big difference, yes I have used it on a plant but not on same sized 1 next to it. It works. Your little picket fence is fixed up cute too! Jan

o

Very pretty! What sort of vine is it? I also love the flowers in the metal tub on your chair. Are they cosmos?

o

the vine is morning glories minus the blooms so far and I'm not sure what the flowers are.My SIL gave them to me and they reseed themselves every year.

o

Growing good (esp with no rain)...would love to ship you some! Maybe later in the month, uh? I think those plants in the enamel tub may be "Coreopsis" (yellow ones). Can't tell for sure. I like COLORS in your GJ (art)! TFS! Jeanne S.

o

What a pretty little area. That makes a wonderful trellis. And I Love the purple!

My MGs bloom later in the summer in z8. Give it time. It's filling in nicely.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here