Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Update on the wall

Posted by r_murray 5 (My Page) on
Thu, Jun 16, 11 at 9:36

Thanks guys for the donations The wall of plates is growing slowly but it is growing. Maybe if I were a bit more active?
Anyway, I have not created anything so far this year. I have been busy with a 17' boat I got on Freecycle and a camper that was given to me with a 73 GMC I'm fixing-up. Being on SS it seems there is always time but never enough money. Turned 70 in May and the job prospects were bad enough before Obama but now whew!

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Update on the wall

I like it!! Looks like you have some more room tho! Hope you get a few more!!Wal Mart hires older "greeters" maybe you could get part time job! Jan

o

oh how fun! i love it!

o

Good to hear from you Robert! Sounds like you're having "fun" working on the boat and camper though...that would be SO up my hubby's alley!

o

if i can get my boys out back to finish their yardwork i may have one for you to add. i had a couple put back to use as birdhouse roofs but never got around to it...

o

Cool, caroleena there is more space under that other gargoyle light.

Robert

o

Me, too, Robert...I forgot already! Eh gads! Love retirement! Lookin' good! Jeanne S.

o

Robert, I love your wall of tags. I sure hope more folks will send you one from their state! I was at my favorite antique mall recently, and one booth had loads of tags in it. But the guy wanted $10 and more each. :o(
Anyway, I'm proud you have my AZ one displayed. It was on my van a lot of years, till I got a personalized plate.

Hope you find time to get back to 'creating' soon.
hugs, Karen

o

You wall is looking good.
Kathy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here