Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Junk chimes

Posted by mosswitch 6b (My Page) on
Sat, Jun 30, 12 at 9:54

Spotted this "junk" chime on a garden tour last week. It was just too cool not to share! I love the coffeepot stuck on the piece of driftwood!
Sandy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Junk chimes

• Posted by cnm1 6 Oh (My Page) on
    Sat, Jun 30, 12 at 15:53

I needed that picture - I am trying to make something out of some old teapots and it is not going well. Maybe I could go in this direction instead. Thanks for sharing

o

Wow! That's a piece of art! All that "stuff" together looks great! Did you get to hear how it sounds? TFS Jan

o

No, it was hot and still, and I didn't touch it. Cnm1 here is another pic closer up, sorry it is sideways but I took it with this tablet computer camera and it won't let me flip it. Maybe you can print it pff and look at it right, lol. It has everything imagineable on it!

Sandy

o

Thanks for sharing these...I always love to see what people use to make garden chimes!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here