Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
More Junk

Posted by marquest z5 PA (My Page) on
Thu, Jun 21, 12 at 10:37

These are items that I will use for different projects or garden decor.

When I saw him I knew he had to be in my veggie garden.
Photobucket

This will go beside the pond. I like it but I would like to mosaic it but it is so cute as is. Oh the mind confusion. Should I or Shouldn't I? I have some beautiful sea blue tile that would make it sparkle but it looks so cute as is...
Photobucket

I brought one of those metal Gazebos and I am going to clean this up and hang it over the table in the gazebo.
Photobucket

I use styrofoam boxes that when I get deliveries to save the planet I glue stone on the outside of the boxes and make them into pretty planters. These are marble stone chess pieces I will use to decorate the outside of my styrofoam planters.
Photobucket

This I just brought because. I think he is so cute. I will just put him on the picnic table outside just to make me smile.

Photobucket

Okay that is all my junk and plans. What have everyone been up to these days?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: More Junk

WOWZER! LOVE the light fixture...just beautiful! And the monk statue will look great in your veggie garden as well. You look like you had a very successful shopping day for sure! Thanks for sharing!

Right now we're having an awful heatwave, so I've been grounded inside for the past couple of days....at least my housecleaning is getting caught up!

o

I know marlene we are having the same heatwave. That is why I went shopping. The house was clean and I could not just sit here and do nothing. lol

o

I love the statue for your veggie garden! Made me smile!
Looks like onyx chess pcs...that will be cool on a planter! I think you hit the jackpot on this GJ shopping trip! TFS! Jeanne S.
(show a pic of that hanging chandie when you're done, will ya!)

o

I like that last little guy-wonder where he is headed?? And the light will look so cool in the Gazabo. The chess pieces will look great on your planters! Jan

o

I love that light fixture!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here