Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My Plate Flowers

Posted by deegan1 PA (My Page) on
Tue, Jun 18, 13 at 10:41

here is a picture of my plate flowers I have made. Yes, they are very addicting to make. I thank all of you who posted their ideas on this craft. I have gave them to family and friends who just love them. Love reading all your ideas for the next project......I am liking the project of the globes hanging from the shephard hook.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My Plate Flowers

Those are all very pretty. You have some very nice color combinations.

o

Love them! You have been busy! Also the real flowers behind are nice & great backdrop for your plate flowers! TFS Jan

o

Beautiful! Those should brighten up any garden! It looks like you have a beautiful garden of real flowers. Thanks for sharing.

o

I'm SO sorry...you are definitely addicted! Those are all beautiful! So colorful....they will look great in your garden!

o

Loverly!

o

Beautiful! What did you use for the poles and leaves? Love them!

o

the post is rebar and the leaves I cut them out of flashing,
drilled a hole in rebar and leaves and screwed them together.....spray paint green

o

Thank you! Great idea.

o

Nice flowers and thanks for the post and leaf idea.
It's overcast with showers today and I need to be
making flowers, and tea cup bird feeders, but here I sit
looking at more things to make-Grin.

o

Beautiful!! But how the heck do you drill rebar???

o

thanks to my husband who did the drilling. he put the bar in a vise and drilled it with his drill. It took both of us to come up with an idea on how to make those leaves and then attach them....worked out great.....thanks for all the wonderul comments. Love to make crafts.

o

lovely flowers, be careful with shepards hooks, you will need one for the butterfys, oriols, bees, birdbath , the gnome swing, and a mlitple one with birdfeeders and oh yea, the climbing solar flowers with the solar globe and then maybe aaaaa have fun!!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here