Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Here it is, my first garden totem :)

Posted by sugarchalet z5OH (My Page) on
Tue, Jun 8, 10 at 11:15

My top is a little crooked, but overall I kinda like it :)
Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Here it is, my first garden totem :)

I have no idea why my pics come out sideways!! Grrr, I rotate it in paintshop, save it, upload it to photobucket (where it shows up sideways),,I even rotate it in photobucket, but soon as I post it it's sideways, go figure!
Is there a better photo hosting site out there?

o

I'm not sure why your rotating doesn't work, but your totem is great. I didn't even notice if the top is crooked. And your yard is wonderful, you should post more pix for us.
Frou

o

LOVE IT!!!

o

Beautiful - love the pastel look to it.
-Sprout

o

just tell us it's a horizontal totem!

we'll all start making them.

o

Looks beautiful! Can't believe it's your first one! And I love the setting behind it as well...except, is that a snake on the ground behind it? Perhaps a plastic one?

Great job!

o

Did you click "Save a copy" after you rotated it in "edit"? Sometimes I forget! And this way we can't tell "it's a little crooked"...looks wonderful...I'm especially loving the trio of green glass & then another added in-between. Good work! TFS! Jeanne S.

Here it is (beautiful, too!)

Photobucket

o

very subtle, very beautiful..and soothing.

I like it a lot~

o

That turned out lovely! You should be proud of it.
I was going to ask same thing as Jeanne did, did you hit save after you rotated it? I've never had a problem with Photobucket and used it for years.
Sometimes when I rotate one there, in my album it still looks sideways till the NEXT time I open it. But its been rotated fine. I actually hit "replace original" instead of "save a copy", not that it matters.

So, are you planning your next totem? The darn things are like potato chips. LOL.
hugs, Karen

o

Thanks everyone. Yep, I clicked on "replace" original when I rotated it. Go figure.. Jeannespines thank you for fixing it for me :)

o

Love that totem, pastel colors great and the pieces you chose, uh huh, you are hooked ! U can't stop now!

NanaGrandma

o

Very nice.. I really like your pond and bridge. I have a private fence too and have been working on ideas to start building our third pond this spring.
Lisa

o

It's beautiful! I love the colors.

o

Really love the colors you chose. TFS.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here