Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Old Woman Who Lived in a ....Boot?!!

Posted by calamity_j z7bc (My Page) on
Sat, Jun 5, 10 at 11:17

Ha! Started the Boot idea...and also scored another idea pc that has been on my mind for about a yr!!!! WOW! Luv when just the perfect thing comes into my life!!!

Here is a link that might be useful: Boot

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Old Woman Who Lived in a ....Boot?!!

Is that a real boot you used?

o

That's going to be cute. Will it be a structural piece in the garden or will it sport a plant as well. I have a ceramic boot planter about 8 inches at the highest boot spot that is to look like a house.

o

Great idea...you are certainly on a roll!

o

I guess it could be a real boot...if I was a hit man for the mob!lol! No, this cement planter is 16"long and 12" high, I am turning it into a fantasy pc with a little yard/garden...you know, mini furniture people/etc...

o

That's awesome. Soon you are going to have to open your gates and charge admission!
Glad I got to see while it was still free.
Kathy

o

LOL and agreeing with the above post !!!!

o

lol , so funny...and cute!
kudzu/cherry

o

I can't wait to see what you do with it! What a cute idea. I have a boot planter that is resin with a cardinel on the toe. Maybe I'll have to try something like this with it. Great idea!

o

calamity...I am "wanting" a cement boot like that! I love it!...your fantasy pc will be great! Now I'm going to be on the outlook at every cement place I pass by! Did you see this boot I saw on a garden walk last yr (real boot, though)...I have it in my "future projects" folder. TFS your pic! Jeanne S.

Old Boot Planter 7.09

o

I love that boot Jeanne! And I luv all Your stuff, man this forum is such a great place to hang out...Totally Inspirational! I am a crazy woman...My friend Glen has showed up this weekend and we already went and got more rock for my pond and castle base and for around the bog garden...got this boot, and have just painted> and am putting up my first project with the free wood I scored, trying to work on the castle in free minutes...Plus did a backyard makover for a gal for her birthday...pics to come, she is def one of us...garage sailing/thrift storing...sheesh!

o

Found this and got a chuckle...I was looking for ideas for my Old Lady Who Lives in a Boot Garden....

Here is a link that might be useful: Old Lady

o

LOL! It ain't me! Jeanne (but wishful thinking!)

o

Great boots...like the joke too.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here