Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
face book???

Posted by geeme 5 (My Page) on
Wed, Jun 8, 11 at 11:36

I know a lot are on facebook..Kirkus and Lady Helen.... is there a special word to type in to get into gargen junk type things???

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: face book???

I love Flea Market Gardening on Facebook...you can see their "Likes" on that page (often something to do with gardening or decorating) and click on those. :o) Hope that helps.

o

harveys greenhouse and garden center has some cute ideas for garden junk containers

o

Thanks... I tried typing in names... no go... then garden junk... will try the flea market...going to aunt Beas Kirk before she closes? She was always to pricey but maybe now...

o

I have also just started a Face Book page and would Love to have you all come and share your pictures and ideas =)

o
OOPs!

I guess the link did not work =( The name of the FB page is Whimsy Garden Expressions..

o

try this link for fleamarket gardening on facebook. They also have an on-line magazine.

Here is a link that might be useful: flea market gardening

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here