Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Birdbath Junk

Posted by bluegir123 7 (My Page) on
Fri, Jun 11, 10 at 11:43

We call it birdbath art, and the birds love all the new perches for them.

Image link: Birdbath Junk (52 k)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Birdbath Junk

cute ,does that birdhouse have wings?
tanya

o

Looks nice and cool there for the birds.
Like the staggered height of the houses.

o

Looks great! I'll bet the birds DO love them all.

o

Bed and Bath......how could birds not love it.

hugs, Karen

o

One of the birdhouses is a chicken and it does have wings.If you would like to see a bigger pic I will post my blog.

Here is a link that might be useful: Junk Birdbath

o

Bluegirl, your garden is drop dead gorgeous! I'm glad you posted your full sized pictures. I love love love your chicken bird house!! Wherever did you find it?

And I also love the little pond you created in a planter, with the little green frog atop one of the rocks. I really want to put a water feature of some sort in one of my perennial beds, and this has given me inspiration to create a miniature pond!

Thank you for posting.

o

WOW! What a LOVELY garden and great photoshoots, like magazine shots! Those birdhouse totems remind me of Survivor a little bit...lol!

o

bluegirl...TFS your blog! Your gardens are wonderful & the close-ups of your flowers are gorgeous! I love this "birdbath junk" vignette! I'm sure you'll bring the birds in...and they will enjoy the area! Your gardens look great! TFS! Jeanne S.

o

• Posted by sorie6 Zone4 Colo (My Page) on
    Fri, Jun 11, 10 at 20:35

Very nice yard!! Love the bird bath and houses. TFS.

o

• Posted by loribee2 Sonoma County CA 10 (My Page) on
    Sat, Jun 12, 10 at 0:17

Love your blog pictures and those birdhouses are absolutely darling! Did you make them? I'd love to hear how you came upon them. And I agree with the others. You're very talented at photographing your garden! So fun when two talents collide!

o

DITTO on what the others said about your blog and everything. Wow. Love it. You're bookmarked now!

hugs, Karen

o

Flowers, garden & birdhouses look great!! Is that a bathtub? I love the garland look painted around it. Very classy!! Jan

o

DITTO to all the above and have to add: LOVE that Rose!!!!

o

I love your little birdhouse trio. I can fully understand why the birds love it too! Your birdbath looks pretty awesome too. You have some gorgeous pictures on your blog. That red and yellow striped rose is absolutely stunning along with the pictures of the birds. Thanks so much for sharing your remarkable garden!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here