Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
It was ugly as a table lamp

Posted by r_murray 5 (My Page) on
Sun, Jun 17, 12 at 11:46

I don't now if it's much better now that it's morphed.

Parts used were mostly from several table lamps, one little bottle and some scrap wire and coat hangers.

Hope you like it.

Photobucket

I've limited my post since my camera died and I must rely on my mp3 player.

Urrgh!
Robert

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: It was ugly as a table lamp

What a great project. It is adorable for a mosquito? At least it won't bite?? TYFS. Jlily

o

that is so cute! I love it!

o

That is great. You are doing good with your mp3 player taking pics. It is clear and a good size to see details. I have seen some pics posted and I cannot see the pics because they are too small you cannot see details.

Please post more pics.

o

• Posted by cnm1 6 Oh (My Page) on
    Sun, Jun 17, 12 at 18:57

Another wow- I love it!! I have found some great glass on old lamps

o

So cute!!!

o

Was an ugly lamp, uh? Quite a transformation! Glad to hear that having your camera die didn't 'bug' you! Or it did 'bug' you! Whatever!!! You work is always terrific! TFS! Jeanne S.

o

I love it, Robert. I wish I had your imagination.

o

Thank you all. It's still fun making these sculptures from junk(?)

o

Nice!!
Love how you made the wings!

o

I agree with everyone. This lamp makes a really cute garden bug. Very nice work. I also like the wings. Very nice workmanship.

o

That is an amazing project. How big is it? I agree with all the comments made by others.

o

Very cool Robert! Love the wings...did you do the metal work on those or were you lucky enough to find something that looked like wings? The lamp base is a great color and shape! Perfect bug!

o

That's the kind of mosquito I like!! Safe & doesn't bite! Nice color on the glass part & the wings are really neat would work well on a small plane for the garden also! TFS Jan

o

love it as a bug and not a lamp

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here