Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My Blue Corner

Posted by jlily Z6 (My Page) on
Sun, Jun 17, 12 at 12:06

Here are some pictures of my blue corner with a blue totem that I've just added. All made with yard sale and junk items. ENJOY!! JLily

Photobucket">

Top:

Photobucket">

Middle:

Photobucket">

Bottom:

Photobucket">

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My Blue Corner

Sorry put in the wrong picture for the bottom--
Jlily

Bottom:

Photobucket">

o

Love the fish. Nice blue corner you have created.

o

• Posted by cnm1 6 Oh (My Page) on
    Sun, Jun 17, 12 at 18:59

I love it - did you make the leaves too? I love the blue theme.

o

Yes I made the leaves by folding the copper sheets to make the veins. That was when I made the blue bottle vine. Thank you for your interest. Jlily

o

I love the blue swing!

o

I love love it all!!!!!

o

Are you singing, 'My Blue Heaven!' ;-)
That 3 bottle base for your totem is quite unique...don't know how you did that! & the fish for the topper!

Your bottle vine is an original & I remember seeing it...still lookin' good! TFS! Jeanne S.

o

I really like the 3 blue bottles as a base!
I have some of those bottles on my bottle tree--
I may have to take 3 of those down--Grin.

o

Jeanne I just sat the bottles on the clear plate that I used for the base and I used silicone to attach at the bottom, then at the top I put the top plate on the glue. NO problem as yet. I let each section dry before working with it again. Nona I wish I could hand you a couple of bottles. But I have just about used all I have of that size. Someone threw a blue bottle in my yard. Do you think they were wanting me to build with it? Donations accepted and appreciated since I do not drink!!! ENJOY! Jlily

o

I remember your blue bottle vine with the beautifully fabricated copper leaves! It looks lovely in that corner with the blue hanging swing and totem. I love the fish topper on the totem. Such a pleasant spot to relax.

o

Love the blue bottles coming down the tree! And your totem is really unique with the three bottles at the bottom...a perfect blue corner for sure!

o

Very nice place to relax & that totem is so cool & refreshing looking with the 1/2 glass pieces & the blue & the section where it looks like water captured inside splashing up the side & the fish topper is such a great finish to it. Might need a stump to set a glass of ice tea on! The leaves & vine are the icing on the cake!!Love it all! Jan

o

jlily, your blue corner is beautiful. I love the way you did your blue bottles with copper leaves. Marylee

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here