o
My gnome garden

Posted by gmadeb (My Page) on
Mon, Jun 14, 10 at 13:12

gnome garden

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My gnome garden

Very cute! He looks like he just emerged out of a secret doorway in the tree trunk. This must be a really miniature gnome.

o
RE: My gnome garden close up

gnome garden
He is about 6 inches tall--it is a huge tree stump.

o

Looks very nice...love all of the sedums, etc there and your pieces of driftwood.

o

HEY, gmadeb, you got the pic to post!!! YEAH!

This is a cute gnome garden...perfect place...& accessories! Luv it! TFS! Jeanne S.

o
RE: My gnome garden slideshow 2009

Hope this works!

o

Very Cool!! Love it!

o

Perfect stump for a gnome garden, those wonderful roots make a great place to put the plants. Jan

o

I like it! Looks pretty natural there with the stump/roots, etc. Thanks for sharing!
Arlene

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here