Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Garden Junk in my Garden Shed Gardens

Posted by jeannespines 4 (My Page) on
Tue, Jun 19, 12 at 14:32

Been working on garden shed gardens...got some more mulching done & am planting up a couple more galvanized tubs ....

Here's a view of the Tipsy Buckets (from back side) looking out to the Secret Garden in the pines:

Tipsy Buckets Secret Garden Path 6.12

Backside of Tipsy Buckets & gate by garden shed...things are growing!

Tipsy Buckets Mulched 6.12

Along this same side of garden shed...the ol' windmill:

Garden Shed Garden D6.12

Enamel pan planted w/herbs & another galvanized tub here...picket fence & barnwood birdhse planted to the post that DH & I made this Winter:

Garden Shed Gardens 6.12

Here's that fence...a big Hosta & the old rusted out John Deere toy wagon:
Garden Shed Hosta JDWagon 6.12

Got that new (old) galvanized tub planted & it's lookin' good...plus the old wheel has Zinna's coming up...now if the bunnies will just not eat them for lunch!

Galvanized Tub Planted Garden Shed 6.12

And my Mother's Day gift of Million Bells is doing GREAT this yr! I put it in an old bird bath that I wasn't using anymore & I can turn & move the birdbath easily if need be...so far it's liking this spot of morning & mid-day sun, then shade...I think it's GORGEOUS! & looks so good with that blooming Hydrangea behind it!

Million Bells Hydrangea 6.12

Lots of garden junk on my fence, too...pulleys ... & a couple old wheels, old 'tines' for borders...I really like this garden! TFLookin'! Jeanne S. (& we're back to working on the shed itself...hope it's revamped by the end of summer!)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Garden Junk in my Garden Shed Gardens

Wow Jeanne...things ARE looking good in your "shed" garden! Your tipsy buckets look so good...I need to move mine, they are getting too much shade where they are. LOVE the windmill and the million bells is HUGE and GORGEOUS! So many cool accessories..the galvanized containers and the wheel with the zinnias in it are great. What is the tall plant growing right next to your shed...the one with big leaves and tall stalks? Looks really cool! TFS~

o

I'm so inspired to go work in my yard. Yeah, until I remember it's going to be in the high 90'sfor a few days!!! So it's not gonna happen in the next few days :(
Yours all looks so inviting!

o

Wonderful, as always!

o

Ahhh, Lovely! Love the picture format you use! It just makes it even dreamier!!!

o

Absolutely gorgeous...all of it!!!

o

I liked the soft frame photos, too. Will you share how you do it?

o

Should be in a magazine!!!

o

B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L! always is but you've outdone yerself this year, methinks. Now will you come help me with my Secret Garden?

blessings,
~digger

o

Thanks, GJers! Appreciate your comments! Still workin' on that old garden shed ...needs some re-vamping...lots of GJ sitting outside on the 'other side' of it! Hope to get it done before it snows! LOL! Jeanne S.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here