Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jeannespines

Garden Junk in my Garden Shed Gardens

jeannespines
11 years ago

Been working on garden shed gardens...got some more mulching done & am planting up a couple more galvanized tubs ....

Here's a view of the Tipsy Buckets (from back side) looking out to the Secret Garden in the pines:

{{gwi:150382}}

Backside of Tipsy Buckets & gate by garden shed...things are growing!

{{gwi:150385}}

Along this same side of garden shed...the ol' windmill:

{{gwi:150387}}

Enamel pan planted w/herbs & another galvanized tub here...picket fence & barnwood birdhse planted to the post that DH & I made this Winter:

{{gwi:150389}}

Here's that fence...a big Hosta & the old rusted out John Deere toy wagon:

{{gwi:150391}}

Got that new (old) galvanized tub planted & it's lookin' good...plus the old wheel has Zinna's coming up...now if the bunnies will just not eat them for lunch!

{{gwi:150393}}

And my Mother's Day gift of Million Bells is doing GREAT this yr! I put it in an old bird bath that I wasn't using anymore & I can turn & move the birdbath easily if need be...so far it's liking this spot of morning & mid-day sun, then shade...I think it's GORGEOUS! & looks so good with that blooming Hydrangea behind it!

{{gwi:150395}}

Lots of garden junk on my fence, too...pulleys ... & a couple old wheels, old 'tines' for borders...I really like this garden! TFLookin'! Jeanne S. (& we're back to working on the shed itself...hope it's revamped by the end of summer!)

Comments (9)

Sponsored
Custom Decks, Patios & Outdoor Enclosures Solutions in Loudoun County