Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Totems & things

Posted by lesa59 South Texas (My Page) on
Fri, Jun 24, 11 at 15:10

Here are a few totems that I've made - I need to work on having flowers & such around them, but thought I'd go ahead & share.... I'm not sure how to upload several pics at a time sorry...

Image link: Totems & things (43 k)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Totems & things

who needs flowers??!! nice!

o

Pretty! Wish I could find that many blue pieces!

o

Wow!! Love this one...the blue topper pieces are really pretty! Thanks for sharing with us.

o

Very nice. I like it.
Marylee

o

Beautiful blues!! TFS! Jeanne S.

o

Lovely blue totem! What was your topper in a past life?

o

love the blue - that is the hardest color for me to find - very pretty .....

Lynne

o

Blue totems are my very favorite!

hugs, Karen

o

Thanks everyone... The blue topper was once a tequila bottle maybe, from Mexico? A friend of mine had it & I admired it -- he said, hey, you should take it & do something with it for your glass thingies you do... He barely finished offering it up & I grabbed it, said thank you & put it in the car immediately...lol...

o

lesa ALL of your totems are lovely. OH YES never turn down a pretty topper like that blue one.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here