Totems - Part 3

Posted by lesa59 Texas (My Page) on
Fri, Jun 24, 11 at 15:12

Another one....

Image link: Totems - Part 3 (42 k)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Totems - Part 3

Your totems are amazing. I particularly like the first blue one. Also the brown one both the figure on top, and how you put the two goblets lip to lip. Very cool.

You can post more pictures in the Follow up rather than doing more threads. You may have to change the subject of the Posting.

Kathy

o

Another nice one! Did you mosaic those 2 dishes? Love the purple ! Jan

o

Ooohhh...this one appeals to my magpie side! Love the iridescent pieces, they look great with the purple! Beautiful!

o

Very pretty. You found some lovely pieces for your totems.
Marylee

o

Your totems are amazing ! You have an "eye" for putting the right things together !

o

Like the different textures in this one! Looks like you are having fun! Jeanne S.

o

Love the purple. It's not easy to come by. It looks great with the white.

o

Thank you... I didn't mosaic it - that's something I would like to learn but haven't done it yet... I got them like that at a garage sale...

Thanks again for your comments - makes me want to start working on all that other mounds of glass I have... Procrastination is the assassination of motivation!!! Better get busy!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here