Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Fountain

Posted by calicocat1967 4 NW IA (My Page) on
Fri, Jun 25, 10 at 15:52

Had to share. I got this fountain at an auction for $15.00. Just needed a little cleaning.

Kim

Sorry about the size of the picture. You should be able to click on it to make it bigger.

June 2010 West end

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Fountain

Love Auction Treasure!!! You got a deal+++++++

o

Great yard and garden!

o

How wonderful! Great deal. Love your garden too.
Kathy

o

That fountain is just the right size for your flower bed. Looks like you have lots of great garden junk and you have a very good ratio of junk to plants, which I think is very important.
Frou

o

PERFECTION!! Pricewise is excellent! Looks amazing in your lovely garden! Way to go!

o

WOW...what an unbelievable buy on that beautiful fountain!
I love it.

hugs, Karen

o

What a BUY!!! Looks beautiful! Are those little frogs spitting water?

o

GREAT FIND! And it fits right into your lovely gardens! Like your windows in the backgrd! Good to see you on here again, calico! TFS! Jeanne S.

o

YOU are one lucky girl!! LOVE the fountain...great find!

o

Love your garden .I have a BB just like that !!

o

What a treasure of a find! -It fits your lovely garden well!

o

Sweet deal on the fountain! Is that a little person with an umbrella? Are those really frog spitters? Ok, we're gonna need a close up of the top of that fountain for sure!

Love your garden spot. The fountain looks nice there. I have a question. What is that whiteish sort of half oval shaped thing that is right between the top of the fountain and the birdhouse?

o

What a deal! It looks great in your lovely garden. I vote for a close up of the top of the fountain too. TFS!

o

Wonderful fountain, lovely garden & great "junk" windows, birdhouse etc. Very good spot to put a bench or swing so it gets that view!!Lovely! Jan

o

OOOHH, I love it your garden area is filled with some beautiful garden junk ideas.

Nanagrandma

o

Lovin' the whole little scene there, very nice and the fountain was the perfect finishing touch.

sharon

o

Thanks for all of the compliments. I am at work, so will have to wait until tomorrow and I will post a closeup of the fountain. It is a girl holding an umbrella with three frogs spitting water at her. Kinda gross now that I think about it LOL!

GARDEN2GARDEN, I had to really look at what you were asking about. My first thought was "oh my gosh I caught a picture of a ghost!" But then I realized it is a chicken wire cage that I use to put around my plants. Darn it, the ghost story was a better one LOL !!!

Happy gardening everyone,
Kim

o

Haha, it only sounds gross when you say it out loud! Love the fountain.

You will laugh, my first thought when I saw the thing in the background it looked like an old toombstone, but I didn't want to get anybody ghosty, that's why I described it as a half oval. Chicken wire, huh. I don't think so, Kim.......

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here