Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Planted Wheelbarrow and a few junk vignettes

Posted by luvs2click 5 Ohio (My Page) on
Sun, Jun 17, 12 at 16:08

I finally had a little time to work on some garden decor for summer, so here's a few shots.

Wave petunias in an old rusty wheelbarrow

Found the old sewing machine base at a garage sale for $1 - put a new (OLD) top on it. That's a $10 hanging basket replanted in the large basket on top. And just 3 Gerbera Daisy planted in the galvanized tub. They are HUGE! I really need to stay away from the nursery! I have no will power it seems.

An old cookie tin planted with sedum - the old child's chair came from a garage sale. Fence was curb shopped. The liatris, purple coneflower and shasta daisies will be blooming soon.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Planted Wheelbarrow and a few junk vignettes

Lovely decor--I love the watering cans, and the star. I plant my old wheelbarrow every year. It 's wonderful to have a mobile garden. Thanks for sharing. Jlily

o

• Posted by cnm1 6 Oh (My Page) on
    Sun, Jun 17, 12 at 19:02

Lovely mix. You have found some great items and used them beautifully. Hmm - I really need an old wheel barrel

o

Cute cute cute!!!!!

o

Lookin' very summery in your gardens, luvs!
Nice table w/that old sewing base...cool porch area!
Looks like your Petunia's are lovin' that wheelbarrow! Lovely! And there's just something about old picket fence, isn't there! I have a gate section in my lily garden & love it! Looks great in your gardens! TFS! Jeanne S.

o

Like what you have done with all your plants
and things! Wonderful!

o

Love all of your combinations and your wooden and galvenized items as well! Your little garden area with the fence is going to really be gorgeous when everything blooms!

o

All your plants look so healthy, must be getting some rain there & the porch is so cozy the little log cabin birdhouse & the 1 by the basket of purple flowers is adorable. Like the antiques mixed in & the base of sewing machine was a steal!! The fence an even better deal!! The chairs(another 1 by garage) & watering cans add so much! Jan

o

Luvs, everything looks wonderful.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here