Photobucket

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My so cute birdbath

Beautiful!!!

o

I love it! What did you use as a support for the top? It looks like metal.

o

That is gorgeous. I love it.

Marylee

o

Your "so cute" birdbath is waaaaaaay beyond cute....
that is just gorgeous. I LOVE it. You found some great pieces, and put them together perfectly.
I will have to add this one to one of the Inspiration albums (for the birds or totems).

WOW, I am just crazy about this piece!
hugs,Karen

o

Purplemoon stole the words right out of my mouth! CUTE is not the word that describes that piece....elegant....gorgeous...very striking piece. The colors!!! Blue looks sooooooooooooo pretty in the garden! Love it!!

o

YesYes Yes !!!!!!cute!!!!!!!

o

UNIQUE pieces!!! That blue bowl pc is GORGEOUS! And I love your creativity with whatever you used for the pole/stem, whatever it is called. And like alot of the others, BLUE glass is just the best!!! Nice work! TFS! Jeanne S.

o

That turned our so pretty. Really elegant. Love the color.

o

Beautiful! What is the base?
Kathy

o

Thank you everybody, Sometimes I do surprise myself when I have right the pcs. LOL.

The stand is a 3 ft. wrought iron candle holder I picked up at a thrift shop,it's about 33 inches tall the color was kaka brown, so i painted it with some auto paint that I had from my old car( make use of anything and everything).
It turned out to be about 39" high.

The only reason I was able to make that high is the stand is a very strong pc.

Thanx again for your compliments
Happy Gardening
Carmen

o

You are oh so right.....cute doesn't do this piece justice! It's gorgeous! Love all of the pieces you used to put it together.....just stunning!

o

Fantabulous, I love it. Blue and green is one of my favorite combos.
Frou

o

That is soooo pretty. Always love blue in the garden. You did a fantastic job....thanks for showing us.

o

just gorgeous - every element just came together in that piece - very pretty .....

Lynne

o

Oh this is just beautiful. I love the little flowers on the bottom of the base. I love the blues on the top, but the little flower detail really completes it. Fabulous work!

o

Lovely 1 of a kind garden accent piece!!Nice job! Jan

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here