Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Recycled plywood becomes swinging garden kids

Posted by textilejo 5b Nova Scotia (My Page) on
Mon, Jun 13, 11 at 16:34

I have used leftover pieces of plywood that came in packing boxes and made these handing swinging kids for the garden to sell. I like them so much it's hard to part with them, LOL

A little paint and some gems and recycled bits and bobs and each little gal and guy is different and look so nice in the garden:-0)

Image link: Recycled plywood becomes swinging garden kids (34 k)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Recycled plywood becomes swinging garden kids

WOW...how cute are they! You did a fantastic job painting them too...love the red one especially!

o

That red and white one with the ladybugs is my favorite and I took the most time trying to figure out what I wanted to do with it.

I wasn't sure if they would sell for $15 each but the 10 I made have been sold and the orders keep coming in for more. I need to hound my son for more wood:-)

o

Nice recycling! They remind me of a quilt pattern something like this! Great painting, too! Looks like you are having fun w/GJ! TFS! Jeanne S.

o

Cute!!!

o

Those are adorable. I'm not surprised they are selling. You are an excellent painter, I particularly like the little girls outfits.
Kathy

o

They are all so cute! I would imagine that people would just have to have 2. I think $15 is very reasonable for one of those cuties.

o

Those are adorable. I'm not surprised they're selling as fast as you can make them.

o

WOW those are very sweet. I'd pay $15 for one.

o

Those are soooo cute. What a wonderful painter you are. $15.00 is very resonable....no doubt they sold

o

What little cuties!! Glad you are selling them & taking orders! Might want to paint girl & boy so they are facing each other in case someone has 2 trees to hang them from.(Just a couple of pairs like that to see how they sell). TFS Jan

o

DITTO on what everyone else said. Those are totally adorable and your paint job on them is perfect.
I'd buy them and can see why they would sell easily!

hugs, Karen

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here