Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
dont they make a cute couple?

Posted by alaMel 4a (My Page) on
Sat, Jun 11, 11 at 16:54

Tall yard sale find planted.

Image link: dont they make a cute couple? (48 k)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: dont they make a cute couple?

Looking good...you've been busy this weekend!

o

Very classy twosome!! Jan

o

A match made in Heaven ;o)

hugs, Karen who was born in Ala a LOOOONNNNGGGG time ago

o

They sure do!!!
Kathi

o

Lol Karen. It's not Alabama, but being that I've gotten that more than once, maybe I need to change my name? Lol Alabama certainly is lovely though. Former NC girl in the great white North, Dakota that is. I was going for ala like ala mode. Or ala cadabra. *thinks* maybe I should get the definition before I use it in my name? :D

o

Well, then, who is Mel? lol I love both of your galvanized planters. They always look awesome with pink flowers.

o

Lol well,...I'm Mel. Same problem in school carries to the internet. Too many Melissas!

o

Love 'em! Great pots! Nice recycling, too! Jeanne S.

o

ala'Mel....that's cute. Sorry about mistaking it for Alabama.

By the way, its ABRA Cadabra not ala. Tho you might not want ABRA cause some nut like me would probably see it as A Bra.
LOL.

hugs, Karen

o

ROFL @ Karen. Maybe the apostrophe would help.

o

alaMel...Your twosome is really nice. I like it. I really need to look for some of the neat pots for plants since I can't get down on my knees any more. I didn't realize how much kneeling I did until I couldn't do it. Oh, well..I hope I find some pots as nice as yours.
Marylee

o

Not at all what my mind pictured when I saw the subject line about a "cute couple" but it IS absolutely an adorable couple. It's delightful!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here