Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Landscape Timber Chair & Table

Posted by virgogirl67 5KS (My Page) on
Mon, Jun 9, 08 at 17:16

Here is something hubby whipped up. They weigh a TON! Surprisingly comfortable though. It always reminds me of the Flintstones.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Landscape Timber Chair & Table

Cool! They are rustic and handsome.

~~Mimi

o

This is really cool. My husband has a four day weekend coming up. Hmmm!

o

• Posted by kirkus Zone 5 in Eastern WA (My Page) on
    Mon, Jun 9, 08 at 19:53

Just fantastic! I make rustic furniture too, and I think your DH did a GREAT JOB! INSPIRING! I love the color of the wood! Thanks sooo much for sharing! Kirk

o

Now that is great. Hope you don't change your mind about where it sits.

o

Well "Fred and Betty", that's some cool furniture. How nice to have such a talented DH.

Hugs, Karen

o

your hubby did a good job.

o

AWESOME! Hubby done a wonderful job! Are you going to put any cushions on them or just leave them like that? I seen some chairs done kinda like that with birdhouses attached to the back posts, the craftsmanship wasn't as good as yours, though. Hope you enjoy them, they are very pretty! blessings-sherri

o

Wow! He did a great job. And they are comfortable too. Thats the hardest part to accomplish I would think.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here