RE: old ladder and egg baskets

Oh I like your decor so very much!
tanya

o

Thought u all may want to see this...thanks Lisa

o

Very rustic! Love your fence & all the additions! Cute frogs, too! TFS! Jeanne S.

o

A gal after my own heart - a rust lover! I never thought of hanging a ladder up on a fence like that. Great idea! TFS!

o

Wonderful vignette! Love the ladder hung sideways.
(I saw that done once in a child's room for shelves, tho the ladder was painted a pastel color.)

Those sure are some cute frogs!
hugs, Karen

o

I like the cute rusty metal water can/garden tools thing & all the chains & love the ladder & cute assortment of frogs!! The purple is a nice touch too!! All looks great together!!Jan

o

I'm trying to work out what those two violets are holding the ladder. Did you make them?
That gives me an idea ...but I will not tell hubby. *G*

o

Thanks for the nice comments! The things that are holding the ladder are curtain rod holders I found at a GS and I painted the flower purple. I have had all the chains and hooks for years and finally put them to use. When the aster blooms should look great. I have had fun creating!!!
Lisa

o

oooohhhh....I love this...gives me lots more ideas for my new privacy fence...it's looking so bare! Love the ladder idea and the old metal wheels....I am definitely going to have to go looking for my stuff this weekend...looks like a good project! Thanks so much for the inspiration!

o

i love everything about it; great idea!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here