Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
A New Flea Market Gardening Magazine

Posted by kirkus (My Page) on
Wed, Jun 29, 11 at 17:28

I'm so excited! A great Flea Market Gardening magazine came out with inspiring ideas! Several people from here on the Garden Junk forum have photos in the magazine...Jeanne, Mary...it even has my planted shoes and garden bench! It is the coolest magazine. Bear Hugs! Kirk

(You may have to open and close the link twice as a pop-up often appears the first time. When the magazine cover appears, you can view it.) If you are on Facebook, the magazine originates at Flea Market Gardening there...the nicest ladies organize the site. :o) Anna from the FB page who did all of the hard work on this magazine said to be sure to share! So, I'm sharing! :o)

Here is a link that might be useful: Flea Market Gardening

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: A New Flea Market Gardening Magazine

Be sure to open and close the link twice... Look for the magazine cover. :o)

o

Oh I love this magazine!!! I was so happy to see that my orignal idea with the spoon for the plate flowers was in there,hehehe
Thank you Kirkus
Happy Gardening
Carmen

o

fantastic magazine and 2 great gals who put it together ....

Lynne

o

Kirk...That is a wonderful magazine. I will enjoy it over and over again. Thank you for sharing.

Marylee

o

OHHHHH....WOW and WOW. I LOVE this! How nice the editors put it online for free viewing. I can't afford the book itself and am so glad I got to see it. I've saved the link. I have FAMOUS friends now!! LOL. Its great seeing some of our gang here featured in this. And about time the world got to see how creative you are! Wooooo Hoooo!
And CONGRATULATIONS!

So many neat ideas, but the one I want to do ASAP is on pg 61. Getting the cheapy fish globe type vase, filling with pretty glass marbles, turning upside down and gluing to a totem plate. So pretty and easy way to get a colorful "globe" in the garden! I can't wait to make one!
Dollar Tree should have fish bowls, and I know they have the marbles.

Thank you sooooo much, Kirk. This was wonderful to see.
hugs, Karen

o

Isn't it a wonderful magazine? I keep look at it over and over. They let us download a free copy that I have saved on my computer. I can say, "I knew them when ..." about so many of the garden junkers from this site. I knew they'd blow folks away on Facebook with their great ideas! I even got my name in the magazine. They quoted comments we made on someone's piece and mine was in there. lol

o

I am soooo glad my Garden Junk friends were able to view the magazine! :o) Big Bear Hugs! Kirk

o

Luna, I didn't see where or how to download it? I'm not on Facebook tho, maybe you have to be there to do this?

hugs, Karen

o

Yay! We are crossbreeding! Lol Loved seeing the pictures of everyones work compiled. It was so neat running into familiar projects!

o

GREAT magazine and lots of thanks for sharing

o

Great stuff!
Some that we have seen before thanks to
'our folks' and some new things too!
Thanks!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here