Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
new glass bird baths

Posted by sorie6 Zone4 Colo (My Page) on
Wed, Jun 2, 10 at 17:33

I've been a bit busy! I love making these as you all know. Just had to share some of them! Thanks for looking.

Image link: new glass bird baths (46 k)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: new glass bird baths

Those look awesome Sorie! Love the purple vase with the white on it and the red one too! You must have some very happy birds at your house!

o

I'm loving that red one, well and the purple one too. I just bought that same aqua cut glass vase a few days ago. Also, the red, white and blue one on the other post is great. I just need a few pieces of milk glass before I can put my patriotic ones together. There's a city wide GS this weekend, so I ought to be able to score some. Grrrreat job.
Frou

o

Forgot to say that I've sold all of these!! The next on too.

o

Those are very pretty. What do use to glue the glass so it wills stand up outside?

o

I use GEII silicone for doors and windows. Clear.

o

You go girl!!1

o

How do you sell them, online, garage sale, word of mouth?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here